Tyler County Courthouse

 

The Tyler County Courthouse was originally built in 1854 and designed by E.C.S. Holmboe and Mr. Pogue of Clarksburg.  WYK is most excited to contribute to the Clarksburg legacy of excellence with the renovations to the courthouse.  WYK is currently replacing the windows to match the existing with energy efficient ones that meet historical guidelines. This is Phase 1 of multiple interior and code compliant upgrades to the century old icon in the community. ADA compliant upgrades are also being worked at the front entrance.